June 25, 2012

We have external movement!!!

Well, I'm in my sixth month of pregnancy and it's gone by quickly thus far.  I'm hoping this will continue but have a feeling time will start slowing down.  I've gotten more uncomfortable sitting for long periods of time (yay for having a desk job) and sleeping isn't as easy as it used to be.  I swear my belly grows every day...that'll just get bigger as well! 

Something VERY cool happened yesterday though.  Scott and I were sitting on the couch watching a baseball game and I saw our little girl move...from the outside.  I've been feeling her flips and kicks inernally for a while now, but seeing it from the outside was a totally different experience.  I "gasped" when I first saw the movement because it caught me off guard.  I guess our little girl is getting bigger!  I love experiencing these new developments as it's a reminder of what's to come in October.  Obviously I know I'm expecting, but when I get to feel and see Torrance move, it's makes it that more real.  Scott and I are really excited to meet her in October :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment