We celebrated Scott's 28th birthday over the Memorial Day weekend. His family came over to our house for a BBQ, although the weather didn't really cooperate. We have a fire bit in our backyard that we were really hoping to use and make smores in, but that didn't happen. It was a nice get together none the less and Scott got some nice gifts from everyone. His birthday cake was probably the highlight of the night. His favorite baseball team is the Detroit Tigers so I got him a Tigers themed red velvet cake. I got it from the same bakery as our wedding cake and it was delicious.
Yet another birthday has come and gone. I find that time passes by faster the older we get! I'm sure that once our little one arrives, it'll go by even faster.
 |
| Scott with his b-day cake |
 |
| Scott with Jaycee |
No comments:
Post a Comment