April 2, 2012

Not so Hunger Games

Like many people out there, I've enjoyed reading the Hunger Games series so was very excited when the movie came out the other week.  Scott had hernia surgery (he's recovered quite well) the weekend it came out, so we saw it the following weekend.  As many of you know, I get quite motion sick which can carry over to the big screen.  Needless to say, I got SO sick during the movie and wasn't able to enjoy it.  All of the action scenes (which made up a good portion of the movie) were filmed with a hand-held camera which made the shots really blurry and fast moving.  I ended up having to leave the theatre a couple of times to relieve myself.  I was really disappointed as I was looking forward to seeing the movie.  Guess I'll just need to wait until it comes out on DVD.  Hopefully that happens soon as I'd really like to enjoy the movie and be able to watch the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment