April 11, 2012

Expanding Family :)

Scott and I decided it was time to let the rest of the world know that there will be a new Cooley arriving in October.  That's right, we're having a baby and the little one is due October 14!!  Oddly enough, that was my mom's due date when she was pregnant with me.  The little tyke might just end up sharing a birthday with his/her mom!  I've got about 6 more months to go.  It hasn't been the easiest pregnancy, but the end result will definitely be worth it.  We will be finding out the baby's gender on May 3.  So far all of my doctor appointments have gone well and the baby looks and sounds healthy.  We haven't seen the little bean since 8 weeks so when we go in May 3, the baby will actually look like a baby.  This will be Scott's parent's second grandchild and the first for my parents.  Both families are excited.  We're just keeping our fingers crossed that everything continues to go well.  I'll be sure to write on the blog more frequently!  

No comments:

Post a Comment