I've now officially entered month seven of my pregnancy! We've got about 12 weeks (if I go full term) to go until our baby girl will be here. Time has slowed down a bit lately, but not as much as I had anticipated. We've gotten most of the larger items we'll need for her arrival such as her furniture, a swing, and stroller and car seat. We still need a lot of everyday things for her but will hold off on buying anything until after I've had a baby shower. Our stroller came last week and we tested it out on the only little thing we have at home...Milo! He was a good sport as Scott and I pushed him around the house in the stroller.
I swear my belly gets bigger every week as out little girl continues to grow. Scott's been taking pictures every month so we can document my growth. I had a glucose test last week with my doctor to test for gestational diabetes and everything came back normal. So far my pregnancy is going just as expected. I've become more uncomfortable sleeping at night, but that's to be expected. Little Tori is training me for when she comes. October can't come soon enough and we're really excited to meet out little one!
No comments:
Post a Comment