May 22, 2012

Last US

I had my last ultrasound this morning. The next time we see out little girl will be when she arrives in October. The technician closely examined her brain, heart, limbs, and face to make sure everything is normal. Luckily she's one healthy baby and there are no concerns. She's even the appropriate size for how far along I am. It's reassuring to know that I'm growing a healthy baby.  Below is a picture of her face (head on); you can see where her brain and eyes are.  There's a strong resemblance to Skelator!


We're very much looking forward to meeting our baby girl in 4 months. Time has gone by really fast. It seems like I found out I was expecting just a couple of weeks ago. The nausea has passed but now I'm entering the uncomfortable stage. Sleeping has become more difficult and I know that's only going to get worse. I just keep telling myself that the end result will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment