The other day I was looking at pictures of Jaycee from the time she was born until now. I couldn't believe how different she looks. It's like she's a different baby all together. Scott and I got to hold her a couple of weeks ago and loved every moment of it. She slept most of the time and purred when I was holding her. I had to double check I wasn't holding a cat because that's what she sounded like. My facebook profile picture was me holding her....NO, it's not my kid (a few people have asked). We're excited that Jack and Brandi get to bring her home soon and can FINALLY enjoy having a baby. They're going to be great parents and have waited a long time from this day.
When Jaycee was born
I love this picture!
"Guys, you're being TOO loud!!!"
Scott holding Jaycee First time I got to hold Jaycee







No comments:
Post a Comment