August 11, 2011

Jaycee is HOME

Our family got some great news today! Scott's brother and his wife were finally able to bring their baby Jaycee home today. After being in the hospital just one day shy of 4 months she's finally out of the hospital!!!! Naturally Scott and I wanted to see her as soon as possible so we headed over to Jack and Brandi's right from work. It was so nice being able to spend time with her outside of the hospital and I know Jaycee's mom and dad are thrilled to finally have their baby girl home. Scott and I both took turns holding her and she was pretty alert! When I was done holding Jaycee I handed her over to Scott. About two minutes later Jaycee spit up all over Scott's chest. We're not talking a little spit up...that little girl projectiled all over her Uncle. I laughed and told Jaycee that she was a good girl for not throwing up on her Aunt. She's just so cute and Scott and I love spending time with her. We're so happy for Jack and Brandi and know they will be great parents. Scott and I are looking forward to spending lots more time with Jaycee and watching her grow!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to embarass you Ariane - you not only "projectiled" food on us but on others as well when you were a baby!! You achieved great distances!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet. Typical behavior for a baby!

    ReplyDelete