Scott and I were very
thankful to have Torrance with us this Thanksgiving! Even though she didn't get to eat any turkey this year, she still had fun spending the holiday with her family (the Cooley side). Like every year, we went over to Scott's parents house for dinner. We ended up celebrating Thanksgiving a day late because Scott's older brother, Jack, had to work on the actual holiday. Since we didn't get to celebrate on Thanksgiving, Scott and I invited his mom, dad, and younger brother, Matt, over for dinner.
 |
| Tori on her first turkey day! |
 |
Torrance with her Grandma and Grandpa Cooley
|
At Thanksgiving dinner, Torrance had fun playing with some toys Grandma Gretchen has at her house for her cousin Jaycee. Once Tori gets older she'll be able to play with them too.
Next up is Christmas!! Scott and I look forward to enjoying the Holiday season with our little girl. We'll be spending Christmas up in Canada with my family this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment