Scott and I went to yet another OB appointment today. Now that I'm getting closer (8 more weeks), I need to go in every 2 weeks. Today my doctor estimated that our little girl is about 4 lbs. I get weekly emails about my pregnancy and this week's stated that the baby will grow an average of 0.5 lbs/week. If that's the case, Torrance will be about 8 lbs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed she won't be any bigger than that! Like every appointment we have, everything is normal and on schedule, which is very comforting. Our girl's movements are getting stronger and painful at times. She's a strong little thing already so I can only imagine what she'll be like once she's here. As always, Scott and I are counting down the days until we can meet our precious girl.
On a side note, we've got some home repairs going on...or at least they will be soon. Our basement bathroom shower has been out of commission since about January. We noticed that water was leaking under the tile which is causing the tiles to lift up. Since we'll be having visitors in October (my parents) once Tori is born, we decided it was time to get the shower repairs going. We had someone come by the house last night to assess the damage. It doesn't seem like it'll be too hard of a project, but it's not something Scott and I could do ourselves...well at least properly. We're hoping to get the shower fixed in about two weeks. That leaves us plenty of time before my parents get here.
Maybe she'll be a weight lifter! LOL!
ReplyDelete